Saturday 11 April 2015

Evaulation Two

2) How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?





Other way my products have all linked together: is because I chose the song 'Skinny love' I decided that I would title my album to have the same name which is a convention that most artist have done. Which relates my product back to the music industry as well it being related to other products. I created a false persona for my actress and named her Willow which I thought would stand out to an audience because of  the indivaulity. Plus the factor that being in the genre I choose having orignal ideas is a key concept which you wouldn't have perhaps if you chose another genre such as pop.

In order to create differences between ancillary texts I decided to have different fonts as I wanted the text to both stand out on their own ( but I  wanted to keep links between texts). Such as I used the text orange juice and grilled chicken which I later discovered when looking on dafont.com for my digipak. For my music magazine advertisement I used the LA TRUITE A PAPA and impact, the range of different fonts have an effect on the impact of my products. Here is an image of fonts I looked into using before I started the process:








No comments:

Post a Comment