Saturday 11 April 2015

Evaluation Four


4) How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

Throught my piece I used a range of media technologies to create my product, construct, plan and the research into my prouct as well as how I evaulated what I have done throughout my A2 year. I used smilair technology in my AS year although I have developed my skills a lot further in my second year. I have used new media technologies that I previosuly didn't use in my first year. However, for my transation task into A2 media I used the same editing software for my media product this year which was final cut pro. I have tried to be more creative this year with my work and tried to ptoduce more work on my blog to help me with my evulaution and  overall look into my work. 



(This process is non-linear which was a most easier system to use, as using a linear system would be much harder and it would of taken a longer process to in comparison to a non-linear editing program such as final cut pro)




^ These images above are little screen shots of my editing process and you can see what type of transitions I used when editing my video as well as you being able to seeing what clips I choose to use.














Here are some images of my Photoshop experience and tools I used to edit my ancillary texts:







No comments:

Post a Comment